Tuesday 18 November 2014

17 Love Quotes For Him | Love Quotes

Love Quotes For Him
Love Quotes
My sweet prince I loved you once, love you still, always have and always will.

Ever since the day you came into my life, I knew you will be there till the end of time.

I will love you until the stars go out and the tides no longer turn.

No matter what I say and what I do, there is not a single moment when I don’t think of you. I really miss you.

Dreams come true; it is because mine came true when I met you, my love. I will always love you. I swear it.

Maybe it’s too early to say I love you, but I can’t keep it a secret. I’ve never felt this perfectly happy, and I wanted you to know that you’re the reason why.

I knew my feelings for you were real when I spent more time thinking about you than worrying about myself.

I’ll never ask you to change for me, because you are perfect just the way you are.

If I know what love is, it is because of you. Never leave me. I would be an empty flame without you and my life would lose meaning.

I know God has someone special for me, no need to search for him, he has found me and I have found him. I have loved you all my life!

I know I am in love with you because my reality is finally better than my dreams.

I never could have accomplished what I have today without the love I feel from you!

I cannot say how much I like you and how special you are to me. But all I can say is that, my world is all smiles whenever I am with you. I love you a lot.

Can we come together one night and surrender our rights and wrongs? Let each other slip into one another’s arms and complete ourselves with the blissful feeling of our love.

I never knew how it feels to laugh stupidly at someone before I met you. Love you dear husband.

When I look into your eyes, I know I’ve found the mirror of my own soul.

I wouldn’t want to have any other lover because our bond is irreplaceable. I need you like a heart needs a beat.


No comments:

Post a Comment