Friday 14 November 2014

8 Famous Quotes From Elizabeth Taylor | Famous Quotes

Famous Quotes From Elizabeth Taylor
Famous Quotes
It is strange that the years teach us patience; that the shorter our time, the greater our capacity for waiting.
Elizabeth Taylor

I feel very adventurous. There are so many doors to be opened, and I'm not afraid to look behind them.
Elizabeth Taylor

Big girls need big diamonds.
Elizabeth Taylor

I'm a survivor - a living example of what people can go through and survive.
Elizabeth Taylor

My mother says I didn't open my eyes for eight days after I was born, but when I did, the first thing I saw was an engagement ring. I was hooked.
Elizabeth Taylor

You find out who your real friends are when you're involved in a scandal.
Elizabeth Taylor

When people say, 'She's got everything', I've got one answer - I haven't had tomorrow.
Elizabeth Taylor

Some of my best leading men have been dogs and horses.
Elizabeth Taylor

I fell off my pink cloud with a thud.
Elizabeth Taylor

I've been through it all, baby, I'm mother courage.
Elizabeth Taylor


No comments:

Post a Comment