Tuesday 18 November 2014

15 Beautiful Love Quotes For Him | Love Quotes

Love Quotes
Love Quotes
Our bond is stronger than the sun and sweeter than the birds song.

One of the greatest happiness’s in my life is making you smile.

You are my life and you are the only thing that would hurt to lose. I love you more than ever.

Our relationship is meant to be. Something that was written in the stars and drawn into our destiny.

You have turned me into a woman I never thought I could be. I did not ever think I would fall this deep for someone.

Nobody will ever compare to give me the feeling of the light that you have ignited inside of me.

There is nobody else I would rather have my years be spent with. Loving you has been the best thing to ever happen to me!

One of the unique love messages- you may hold my hand for a while, dear, but you will hold my heart forever.

When two people share a strong bond. No matter what happens, the universe will find a way to bring them together.

Our love is a mysterious bond which cannot be broken and will be ignited for eternity, through all battles and struggles we may face.

When I met you, you knocked me down and then your presence in my life picked me right back up.

Since the day I have met you, I cry a little less, laugh little harder and smile more. This is because I have you in my life, dear husband.

No matter where you go or what you do, my love will follow you to the ends of the earth.

The euphoria I feel when I am with you, husband, is something that cannot be explained nor described but only felt with my heart.

Without you, I am mortal. With you, I can conquer the world and every obstacle thrown towards me.


No comments:

Post a Comment