Thursday 8 January 2015

Some Happy Birthday Quotes And Wishes For Brother

Happy Birthday Quotes For Brother

Some Happy Birthday Quotes For Brother
Happy Birthday Quotes For Brother
My brother is a superhero. His special power is being a great brother.

Friends are rare and brothers are common, but a brother that is a friend is a treasure.

Although I was given no choice in the matter, I have always wanted you as my brother.

The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.
Oprah Winfrey

For my birthday this year, my girlfriends - who knew I'd just inherited my dad's turntable - gave me a carton of albums like 'Blue Kentucky Girl,' by Emmylou Harris, and 'Off the Wall,' by Michael Jackson. It's all stuff we grew up with. I mean, you can't have a music collection without Prince's 'Purple Rain' - it just can't be done!
Connie Britton

I like birthday cake. It's so symbolic. It's a tempting symbol to load with something more complicated than just 'Happy birthday!' because it's this emblem of childhood and a happy day.
Aimee Bender

I like birthday cake. It's so symbolic. It's a tempting symbol to load with something more complicated than just 'Happy birthday!' because it's this emblem of childhood and a happy day.
Aimee Bender
To give somebody your time is the biggest gift you can give.
Franka Potente

I kept a diary right after I was born. Day 1: Tired from the move. Day 2: Everyone thinks I'm an idiot.
Steven Wright

I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake.
Mitch Hedberg
The only thing better than singing is more singing.
Ella Fitzgerald

I think, at a child's birth, if a mother could ask a fairy godmother to endow it with the most useful gift, that gift should be curiosity.
Eleanor Roosevelt

It was on my fifth birthday that Papa put his hand on my shoulder and said, 'Remember, my son, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm.'
Sam Levenson
You know you're getting old when you get that one candle on the cake. It's like, 'See if you can blow this out.'
Jerry Seinfeld

I remember when the candle shop burned down. Everyone stood around singing 'Happy Birthday.'
Steven Wright

It's odd the things that people remember. Parents will arrange a birthday party, certain it will stick in your mind forever. You'll have a nice time, then two years later you'll be like, 'There was a pony there? Really? And a clown with one leg?'
David Sedaris

People give one another things that can't be gift wrapped.
Nadine Gordimer
I love the big fresh starts, the clean slates like birthdays and new years, but I also really like the idea that we can get up every morning and start over.
Kristin Armstrong

To me - old age is always ten years older than I am.
Bernard Baruch
My happiest memory of childhood was my first birthday in reform school. This teacher took an interest in me. In fact, he gave me the first birthday presents I ever got: a box of Cracker Jacks and a can of ABC shoe polish.
Flip Wilson
There are three hundred and sixty-four days when you might get un-birthday presents, and only one for birthday presents, you know.
Lewis Carroll
Youth has no age.
Pablo Picasso

No comments:

Post a Comment