Thursday 8 January 2015

23 Happy Birthday Quotes And Wishes For Best Friend

Happy Birthday Quotes For Best Friend

23 Happy Birthday Quotes For Best Friend
happy birthday quotes for friends
Birthdays come around every year, but friends like you only come once in a lifetime. So glad you came into my life. Best wishes on your special day.

You are a true friend, please don’t change ever! Happy Birthday and may every wish you have come true!

Happy birthday to my best friend! Here’s to another year of girls nights out. Let’s get started on another fabulous year!

Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!
Dr. Seuss
  
Cakes are special. Every birthday, every celebration ends with something sweet, a cake, and people remember. It's all about the memories.
Buddy Valastro
Memories, Remember, Special Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter. - Satchel Paige
Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter.
Satchel Paige

God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well.
Voltaire

The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance.
Brian Tracy
If you look over the years, the styles have changed - the clothes, the hair, the production, the approach to the songs. The icing to the cake has changed flavors. But if you really look at the cake itself, it's really the same.
John Oates

The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence.
Denis Waitley
Don't just count your years, make your years count.
George Meredith

Every year on your birthday, you get a chance to start new.
Sammy Hagar

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?
Satchel Paige

You take away all the other luxuries in life, and if you can make someone smile and laugh, you have given the most special gift: happiness.
Brad Garrett
The great thing about getting older is that you don't lose all the other ages you've been.
Madeleine L'Engle

The way I see it, you should live everyday like its your birthday.
Paris Hilton
I don't pay attention to the number of birthdays. It's weird when I say I'm 53. It just is crazy that I'm 53. I think I'm very immature. I feel like a kid. That's why my back goes out all the time, because I completely forget I can't do certain things anymore - like doing the plank for 10 minutes.
Ellen DeGeneres

Presents don't really mean much to me. I don't want to sound mawkish, but - it was the realization that I have a great many people in my life who really love me, and who I really love.
Gabriel Byrne

You know you're getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.
Bob Hope
It takes a long time to become young.
Pablo Picasso
A birthday is just another day where you go to work and people give you love. Age is just a state of mind, and you are as old as you think you are. You have to count your blessings and be happy.
Abhishek Bachchan

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why.
William Barclay

1 comment: