Friday 9 January 2015

Happy Birthday Quotes

Happy Birthday Quotes

Happy Birthday Quotes
As far as those kinds of things, I also played at the concert to call for the release of Nelson Mandela when he was a political prisoner in South Africa. We were celebrating his 70th birthday and calling for his release.
Jackson Browne

My son had his eighth birthday recently and we had a chance to borrow the film and show it to all of his friends that was at his birthday party and they loved it. I was a little nervous. I said they might not even like it, and say his daddy's movie is wack, but they loved it.
Blair Underwood

On my birthday, I was in Milan for the collections.
Eva Herzigova

My mom and my father's birthday are on the same day.
Victor Cruz

With a recent birthday, I've been acting now for twenty years.
Thayer David

If I go away, I take a little picture of my son. It's in a frame with a speaker, and he recorded a birthday message for me when he was nine or 10. I can't listen to it without filling up.
Lesley Manville

I love having my birthday at Australia Zoo.
Bindi Irwin

I have angel wings and a halo on my wrist, which I got done on my 30th birthday in memory of my brother.
Sheridan Smith

I sing a little bit. I got a guitar for my 16th birthday.
Jesse Plemons

With my daughter, we do arts and crafts, we read a lot, we listen to music, and we cut the strings off balloons and bounce them around after birthday parties.
Lisa Loeb

I'm an avid shoe fan. I got my first pair of Louboutins as a birthday gift from Jami Gertz.
Toks Olagundoye

My brother got a .22 for his 12th birthday; I got a .22. He got a hunting knife; I got a hunting knife.
Stephanie Cutter

One I built when I was a kid, and it was a real miniature of Disneyland. I fell in love with the park when I went there with my parents on my 12th birthday.
Bobby Sherman

I have friends who hide in their bedroom for three days every time they have another birthday. That's what brings the wrinkles! I didn't care when I turned 30 or 40 or 50.
Maria Conchita Alonso

I was fired by 'America's Next Top Model' on my birthday.
Paulina Porizkova

I did a cake for the 60th birthday of Elton John, for Britney Spears' 27th birthday and for the 'Circus' album she put out - the cake had circus themes. I prepared a cake for a surprise 82nd birthday event for the architect Frank Gehry; the cake was comprised of mini-replicas of his buildings.
Ron Ben-Israel

I love photography. My boyfriend's got a great camera, which I bought for his birthday.
Sarah Sutton

My first recognition of age setting in was exactly on my 36th birthday. I have no idea why, on this day of all days, I looked in the mirror and realized my face no longer looked young.
Paulina Porizkova

There weren't any astronauts until I was about 10. Yuri Gagarin went into space right around my 10th birthday.
John L. Phillips

My husband, Bill, and I tried having kids naturally, but then I came to a crossroads before my 40th birthday: I realized that my being a mother wasn't limited to my bearing a child. I just knew that I wanted to be a mother, so I offered it up to my destiny to God and to the universe and met with an adoption attorney. The process was not difficult.
Christine Ebersole

Nicole will come up in conversations where it's in a part of the conversation. Or we may be somewhere and I would tell some story about their mother and I. You know, we always honor her birthday.
O. J. Simpson

My birthday is Feb. 11, and I'm both excited and not excited by it. You'll never be 15 again, and you really, really need to savor every day like it's your last.
Q'orianka Kilcher

When I was 11, I had an Ugly Sister birthday party. All my idea. Most girls want to be a fairy or a princess, but there I am with beauty spots and fur and fluorescent pink kiss-curls.
Lucy Punch

When you're an expert in a subject, you can retain new factoids on your favorite topic easily. This only works for the subjects you're truly passionate about, though. Baseball fans can reel off stats for their favorite players, then space out on their own birthday.
Clive Thompson

I dated a guy for over a year who lied about his age the entire time. I found out after the fact and couldn't believe it! I even threw him a birthday party for the wrong age... I couldn't get over how hard he had tried to keep it a secret!
Kirsten Prout

On my 30th birthday, all the presents I got were boxes of food. That's what I needed.
Kay Lenz

An army environment is very protected, a walled city kind of environment, where everybody has the same income, you have the same birthday parties, you are given return gifts - everything is the same. Everybody is moving up at the same pace.
Nimrat Kaur

Lucy took care of me on the set, and made sure that none of the crew cussed around me. She also had birthday parties for me and made sure that they were well attended.
Keith Thibodeaux

For my 23rd birthday, I received a nylon string guitar. I told myself that if I could play Eric Clapton's 'Tears In Heaven,' then I could play the guitar. I practised every chance I got, driving my housemates insane, until several weeks later I had a shaky version of the song down. I wrote my first song on the guitar a few weeks after that.
Neil Jackson

The first comic book I ever read was an issue of 'Legion of Super-Heroes' where the earth was surrounded by all of these chains. I remember the cover; I got it at a birthday party.
Jonathan Hickman

I think I've wanted to be an actress since the day I was born. I even asked my parents for an agent for my seventh birthday!
Shoshannah Stern

I never got a chocolate birthday cake; I got a carob one. And when I went to other kids' houses, I was very covetous of things like Cheez Whiz that I'd find in their refrigerators.
Amanda Marshall

I get letters constantly from all over the world, telephone calls from America, Brazil, Australia, all over, especially on my birthday. A family? I have a huge international family. That's all I need.
Renata Tebaldi

I used to be good with kids, but as I get older, I'm grumpy and terrible with them. As for doing a gig at a 6-year old's birthday party, you couldn't pay me enough.
Johnny Vegas

My mom won't let me buy high-fashion stuff unless it's TK Maxx or a birthday occasion.
Chloe Grace Moretz

I was very aware of Jeff Buckley. My brother actually bought me The Mamas And The Papas and Jeff Buckley for my birthday when I was in my early teens.
Imogen Poots

I saw a man killed in front of my eyes just before my eighth birthday.
Peter O'Toole

I am the guy dressing up in, you know, the caveman outfit for the kids' birthday parties.
Rob Lowe

I play PC and Xbox games at home, and I just got a PSP as a birthday present.
Uwe Boll

I often imagine what it would be like if my father were still here to mark his 100th birthday, if Alzheimer's hadn't clawed away years, possibilities, hopes. What would he think of all the commemorations and celebrations?
Patti Davis

The summer of 2002 at the Wilson birthday party I met Van Dyke again and I made plans to have dinner with him.
Matthew Sweet

My dad bought me a dartboard for my 11th birthday, and I became intrigued by the game.
Eric Bristow

I'm really not the party type. I more like to have friends over at the house and chill. I've never been the super party type. But for the 18th birthday, you got to party. And then 21 is going to be even bigger.
Jacob Latimore

I had sort of had a 21st birthday when I was 17, 18 years old living in Japan. I had all of that stuff sort of happen earlier for me, which happens to a lot of people. My 21st birthday was just a little boring. Not a great story.
Sarah Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment