Saturday 3 January 2015

Famous Quotes About Age You Will Like Reading | Famous Quotes

Famous Quotes About Age You Will Like

Famous Quotes About Age You Will Like Reading | Famous Quotes
Famous Quotes
If you're old, don't try to change yourself, change your environment.
B. F. Skinner

A man growing old becomes a child again.
Sophocles

It is not how old you are, but how you are old.
Jules Renard

Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age.
Jeanne Moreau

Old age is like a plane flying through a storm. Once you're aboard, there's nothing you can do.
Golda Meir

Nobody grows old merely by living a number of years. We grow old by deserting our ideals. Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul.
Samuel Ullman

Growing old is no more than a bad habit which a busy person has no time to form.
Andre Maurois

As I approve of a youth that has something of the old man in him, so I am no less pleased with an old man that has something of the youth. He that follows this rule may be old in body, but can never be so in mind.
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Retirement at sixty-five is ridiculous. When I was sixty-five I still had pimples.
George Burns

No one can avoid aging, but aging productively is something else.
Katharine Graham

You know you're getting old when all the names in your black book have M. D. after them.
Harrison Ford

The denunciation of the young is a necessary part of the hygiene of older people, and greatly assists the circulation of the blood.
Logan Pearsall Smith

Every time I paint a portrait I lose a friend.
John Singer Sargent

What most persons consider as virtue, after the age of 40 is simply a loss of energy.
Voltaire

Alas, after a certain age every man is responsible for his face.
Albert Camus

It is sad to grow old but nice to ripen.
Brigitte Bardot

A man knows when he is growing old because he begins to look like his father.
Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Whatever poet, orator or sage may say of it, old age is still old age.
Sinclair Lewis

I'm happy to report that my inner child is still ageless.
James Broughton


A comfortable old age is the reward of a well-spent youth. Instead of its bringing sad and melancholy prospects of decay, it would give us hopes of eternal youth in a better world.
Maurice Chevalier

Youth is the best time to be rich, and the best time to be poor.
Euripides

Surrounding myself with beautiful women keeps me young.
Hugh Hefner

We've put more effort into helping folks reach old age than into helping them enjoy it.
Frank A. Clark

Age considers; youth ventures.
Rabindranath Tagore

Forty is the old age of youth, fifty is the youth of old age.
Hosea Ballou

To keep the heart unwrinkled, to be hopeful, kindly, cheerful, reverent that is to triumph over old age.
Amos Bronson Alcott

If you haven't turned rebel by twenty you've got no heart; if you haven't turned establishment by thirty you've got no brains!
Kevin Spacey

At 19, everything is possible and tomorrow looks friendly.
Jim Bishop

None are so old as those who have outlived enthusiasm.
Henry David Thoreau

I don't feel old. I don't feel anything till noon. That's when it's time for my nap.
Bob Hope

We are always the same age inside.
Gertrude Stein

After thirty, a body has a mind of its own.
Bette Midler

I think your whole life shows in your face and you should be proud of that.
Lauren Bacall

Like everyone else who makes the mistake of getting older, I begin each day with coffee and obituaries.
Bill Cosby

Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Tom Stoppard

Let age, not envy, draw wrinkles on thy cheeks.
Thomas Browne

Whenever I go to New York or any European country, they say: 'Nawal, why don't you get a facelift?' I tell them, 'I am proud of my wrinkles. Every wrinkle on my face tells the story of my life. Why should I hide my age?'
Nawal El Saadawi

I don't believe one grows older. I think that what happens early on in life is that at a certain age one stands still and stagnates.
T. S. Eliot

A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age.
Robert Frost

No comments:

Post a Comment