Saturday 18 October 2014

Beautiful Dance Quotes by Famous People | Dance Quotes

Dance is like wine; it matures with every performance. - Alarmel Valli


Dance isn't something that can be explained in words. It has to be danced. - Paige Arden


Dancing is a perpendicular expression of a horizontal desire. - George Bernard Shaw


The dance is over, the applause subsided, but the joy and feeling will stay with you forever. - W.M. Tory


I would believe only in a God that knows how to dance. - Friedrich Nietzsche


Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance. - Dave Barry


I often say that in making dances I can make a world where I think things are done morally, done democratically, done honestly. - Twyla Tharp


I think Balanchine and Robbins talk to God and when I call, he's out to lunch. - Bob Fosse


To touch, to move, to inspire. This is the true gift of dance. - Aubrey Lynch


Almost nobody dances sober, unless they are insane. - H.P. Lovecraft


Dance Quotes
Dance Quotes


No comments:

Post a Comment