Thursday 24 April 2014

Kiss my neck, bite me, pull my hair | Sex Quotes

Sex Quotes
"Kiss my neck, bite me, pull my hair, trace my spice, hold me down, use your tongue, make me moan, Don't stop till I'm shaking."


More Funny Sex Quotes : 


A liberated woman is one who has sex before marriage and a job after.
- Gloria Steinem


Apparently, women need to feel loved to have sex, and men need to have sex to feel loved - so the basic act of continuing the species requires a lie from one of you.
- Billy Connolly


My wife is a sex object. Every time I ask for sex, she objects.
- Les Dawson


A promiscuous person is a person who is getting more sex than you are.
- Victor Lownes


When authorities warn you of the sinfulness of sex, there is an important lesson to be learned. Do not have sex with the authorities.
- Matt Groening



I’m a heroine addict. I need to have sex with women who have saved someone’s life.
- Mitch Hedberg

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is very informative. Eating mindfully has been very hard for people these days. It's all because of their busy schedules, work or lack of focus on themselves. As a student I must admit that I have not been eating mindfully but because of this I will start now. It could help me enjoy my food and time alone. Eating mindfully may help me be aware of healthy food and appreciating food. i1918kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. How to make Your Hair Fluffy and Soft

    ReplyDelete