Tuesday 28 October 2014

10 Beautiful Kiss Quotes you will love | Kiss Quotes

Kiss Quotes
Kiss Quotes
A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.
Ingrid Bergman

A compliment is something like a kiss through a veil.
Victor Hugo

Expressions of affection, like putting your arm around someone's shoulder, holding hands, or giving a kiss good night, involve the principle of honesty.
John Bytheway

Kiss me and you will see how important I am.
Sylvia Plath

Let the rain kiss you. Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing you a lullaby.
Langston Hughes

I like Aurora, 'Sleeping Beauty,' because she's just sleeping and looking pretty and waiting for boys to come kiss her. Sounds like a good life - lots of naps and cute boys fighting dragons to come kiss you.
Ariana Grande


Beautiful Kiss Quotes
Kiss Quotes
How did it happen that their lips came together? How does it happen that birds sing, that snow melts, that the rose unfolds, that the dawn whitens behind the stark shapes of trees on the quivering summit of the hill? A kiss, and all was said.
Victor Hugo

The happiness of life is made up of minute fractions - the little, soon forgotten charities of a kiss or a smile, a kind look or heartfelt compliment.
Samuel Taylor Coleridge

A kiss is a secret told to the mouth instead of the ear; kisses are the messengers of love and tenderness.
Ingrid Bergman

And when the day arrives I'll become the sky and I'll become the sea and the sea will come to kiss me for I am going home. Nothing can stop me now.
Trent Reznor

Excuse me while I kiss the sky.
Jimi Hendrix

Never let a fool kiss you, or a kiss fool you.
Joey Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment